BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Exhaustion and Hunger. LoL.

I am exhausted.  I think it's related to hunger since I also have a splitting headache. I'm still at my parents house but trying to stay only a day or so more so I don't want to go out and a buy a whole bunch of food and then lug it back to my apartment...and I'm trying to resist eating fast food which is the quickest option right now...I dunno. Ugh. It all sounds so silly.  I know.  Just go eat something Keisha.  But it's not that easy. Grrrrr.

I have a ton of errands to run- little things I want to pick up before I leave so I'm trying to grab food while I'm out....but I have some things going on here at the house (studying, laundry, rounding up things to take back to the apartment....) that need to be finished before I head out the door...soooooo....hungry it is I guess.

Oh and in other news: the other day there was a big black spider on my dining room ceiling.  Yes, I sat there and watched him and damn near had a nervous breakdown with my arachnophobia...Well I barricaded myself in my bedroom so he wouldn't get me.  This lasted several hours until my mom assured me he had gone out the door.  Well today when I was walking up the steps from the laundry I noticed something- big black spider.  Yep. He's baaaaaaaack.  I'm officially ticked off for the day.

0 comments: