BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Dinner!

The beauty of going to your parents house is that they send you back with tons of food.  My mom made me spaghetti (yum!) and one of my lovely friends had a ton of red potatoes (my fave!) left over from her wedding reception and shared them with me so I haven't really started the whole "cook each week" thing I wanted to start.

I did however have to make something to go with the red potatoes.  It's nothing spectacular but I'll share it with you all anyway:

I stopped by Kroger and picked up some garlic chicken (it wasn't very good to be honest) and made some baked asparagus.  I was craving the rice which is why I have two starches but I will live.

The baked asparagus was SO easy! I prepared the asparagus, put it in foil, sprinkled Parmesan cheese on top, added some butter and then wrapped the foil up.  I cooked it in the toaster oven for 30 minutes at 350* and it turned out DELICIOUS.

I'm up really late though because I needed to finish a paper that I flaked out on.  Big time flaked out. I'm about to head to bed because I have a test I need to complete tomorrow that I can't afford to mess up on.  I need a little bit of rest.

Night!

0 comments: