BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Summer Quarter Wrap Up

I did well this quarter.  Not as good as I needed to but I am proud of myself.  It is a definite improvement and I think this will provide me with the motivation that I need to continue doing well in school.

*Drum Roll Please*

Pols 101- B-
Film 203- B
ENG308J- B+
T3480M- B-


I think I could have devoted more time and effort and received better grades so that is what I will do next quarter.  My grades from this quarter will hold me back a little bit but I feel as though everything happens for a reason.  I need to not look at what I won't be able to do and instead look at what has happened as a result of my success.

My goal is to get on Dean's List every quarter from this point on and to receive all A's before I graduate. It will happen!

0 comments: