I think I mentioned that I really don't like history classes or political science classes. And I think I mentioned that I don't like Internet or self paced classes that require very little work....I'm definitely having a hard time in this Pols 101 stuff. I can't take it. And I did horribly on my first exam. Freakin sixty-eight percent. Yes, a D. So I have to knock the next two tests out or this course will pull my entire average down. And there really is no excuse because the exams are open book. I just don't care. But I have to care. I couldn't sleep at all tonight so I figure if I can't sleep, I might as well study. Or at least try to find my way around this book so that I know where to look for the answers on this test next week.
Grrrrrr.
One chapter down, five to go.
Wednesday, August 11, 2010
Study. Study. Study.
Posted by Keisha Joy at 6:26 AM
Labels: POLS101, School, summer session
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment