BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, August 13, 2010

Blog Goal.

Originally this blog was supposed to be about fashion and makeup and things like that.

And it was.

But as I took a small break from shopping and being overly girly I realized I had little to post about.

I told a friend that I wanted to start another blog that was about self discovery.

And I did.

That didn't last very long. 

Maintaining two blogs? No thanks.

So I decided that since I had named this blog "The KJ Experience" I should allow it to be about anything my heart desired.

And it has. And I like it.

However, I think I would like to reintroduce the "discovery" into this blog.  I'm sitting here thinking about how ho hum my life is.  I don't do anything.  I'm serious! I'm also thinking about all of the things that I've said I wanted to learn how to do well enough to get a pass (if not master lol) I feel like my life is becoming consumed with school and the quest for good grades (it's happening though) and I need to do something other than study with some of my time. 

When I first discussed having a "discovery" blog I said I wanted to explore several different things: cooking, fashion, other blogs and YouTube channels, different cultures, books, just things in general. So I vow to do this:

  • Cook. Once a week (at least) I will cook a meal that I have never cooked or modify a recipe that I have cooked (sort of like Julie and Julia LOL!) I think it'll be fun to take you all along on this journey with me as I learn to cook!
  • Fashion.  I am slacking on the fashion so expect at least one post per week about what I am currently wearing or an outfit that I plan to put together
  • Books.  I'm gonna start reading more.  I'm going to promise to do one book a month starting out because I am still in school and I don't want to tell myself that I am going to bang out reading and read a book each week when I probably won't.
Stay tuned!

0 comments: