So I haven't posted anything on here in forever...and equally as long for a YouTube video. I've been trying to do "day in the life" style videos but wind up having very little to post. I don't understand how I am so busy yet my life is so boring. Total oxymoron.
Anyway, what's keeping me so busy-- first and foremost is school. School HAS to be my number one priority this quarter. I made it tops last quarter but things just didn't work out as I had hoped. Also, I'm moving to the main campus the end of this quarter so I've been busy thinking about that. Also (semi-actively) trying to find a second job. I set aside enough of my refund check to cover the first couple of months rent but I need to be more secure than that and this one day a week is seriously not cutting it.
And then my grandfather had a heart attack on Friday. I was planning to film my "How to Wear Stockings" video on Friday and another "Spring Wear" video either Saturday or Sunday but of course YouTube takes a backseat to the well being of my family. Shoot, YouTube is that can that dangles on the back of a "Just Married" car to my family. I'm so sorry guys but I hope you understand. He is having open heart surgery today. Tomorrow. I can't keep my days straight because my today is California's tomorrow...Monday. He is having surgery Monday. And I honestly feel guilty that I am not going to be at the hospital with my family. My mom is of course retired and my aunt Row is taking tomorrow off to be there...but I'll be sitting in school. I dunno. But anybody that reads this: please send out prayers for my family.
Back to this paper that is due at 3 p.m. Tata!
~Keisha Joy
Monday, April 5, 2010
Totally Slacking!!
Posted by Keisha Joy at 1:11 AM
Labels: busy, overwhelmed, School, time
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment