BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Forever 21= STRESS.

Today I ventured to The Mall at Robinson.  This is one of my favorite malls when I want to purchase clothing because this mall has a Forever 21, Wet Seal, Charlotte Russe, Cache, Express, and an H&M (among other things)

Anyway, I finally made the journey in order to complete my exchange.  The boyfriend blazer was just too big on me---plus I found very similar at a thrift store for $3 (compared to $29) and the dress was hideous. For as much as it would cost me to send the blazer back via mail ($10ish) plus the cost of sending the dress (between $3 and $5) I figured I would just put that in my gas tank and haul my butt up there...at least I would be able to get other things too.

Forever 21 wore me out.  I did get a couple of great pieces that I needed (some lounge shorts for under $5) so I'm content.  But I really realized why I prefer online shopping to going to physical Forever 21 stores.  Forever 21 is the most unorganized store I've ever been it.  This location used to not be terrible because it was smaller so there was less space to trash.  Now that we have a bigger store, they send more merchandise...which leads to a more cluttery feel.  I don't like that cluttery feel.  I like to be able to easily find the type of clothing that I'm looking for.  I hate the hunt.  Online things are presented neat and orderly.  When I want to look at a dress, I go to the dress section.  If I'm curious if an item is a top or a skirt, it's in a section that makes it easier for me to figure out.  This isn't the case in store. 

And then to add on to things, most of the associates are super unhelpful.  I asked one to help me find a shoe as the two were separated.  I like to let SA's know that I'm not really in a hurry and what my plan is (for example today went something like "I'm in no hurry, I still have 2/3 of the store to check out AND this growing stack of clothes to try on" which would give a general idea of how long I will be around.  So I went over to ask her to get me something down.  She's not looking for my shoe.  I finished browsing the clothing section and tried on.  Then I found another pair of the same shoe on the other side of the store.  I went over to tell her that I had found my shoe so it was all good.  What's she doing? Not looking for my shoe...UGH.

Maybe it would be easier if I had a Forever 21 within a half hour of me.  I would be able to go more often.  I think the infrequency with which I visit Forever 21 stores also leads to my frustration.  Maybe I need to shop more to get used to that? lol.

**Pictures coming soon of the haul

0 comments: