BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 16, 2010

Pittsburgh is Cancelled. Boooo!

So I'm not going to be able to go to Pittsburgh tomorrow to shop.  I got called into work 5-9 and don't want to risk being too tired or possibly not getting back in time by waking up super early to go. Booooo!!! This is why I wanted to go this weekend, just in case something comes up next.  Hopefully I will have started my new job too and I don't know what my time is going to look like. 

I did look at the return date and it says I have until the 27 of this month...I might honestly wait until like, Tuesday afternoon. Or Friday if nothing is planned.  I ordered a pair of Aldo shoes and may need to return them. 

I noticed most of what I would consider nude shoes are more on the cognac line or suede which I don't care for in the summer. So I ordered these in Taupe to go with the whole nudey thing this season.  Apparently I got the last pair since they're not on the site anymore....I went with a 38 which is a size 8.  I usually wear a size 8 but in most Aldo shoes I go up to a 9 (39).




So yea, that's it for right now.  I'm *still* stalling on doing this English work.

0 comments: