BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Confessions of a [Reformed] Shopaholic

So I'm currently doing a HUGE closet purge.

I'm doing this alone because I have noticed that I have two types of friends: friends that will talk me into over-purging because they want the items I'm getting rid of and friends that have me under-purge by convincing me that I need things.

So spending all of this time alone is giving me a lot of time to think and reflect on how much I really have changed within the last couple of years. I mean, I see a transformation from December to now!

I am going to make a Vlog on my YT channel and reflect on what I think has changed about my shopping habits and why. I've heard a lot of people mention that they're trying to reform their ways and I think I've touched on what has sort of worked for me and forced me into this mind set.

We will see!

0 comments: