I sound like a broken record.
I say the same thing over. And over. And over. And over.
I'll clean it tomorrow.
I'm working on emptying my closet.
I want to donate most of my clothes to Goodwill/ New2You and start over.
Yet no progress is being made.
Yea.
So I am going to do what I have to do this week to do all of this.
I will exhaust myself.
First thing when I get back to my apartment I am going to load what I have selected to donate in my car.
Get it out of my way.
Maybe that will help?
Then I am going to start a new donation pile.
I will not stop until 25 items are in it.
Baby steps.
I will use baby steps as my motivation.
I must.
Saturday, June 25, 2011
Broken Record.
Posted by Keisha Joy at 8:13 AM
Labels: broken record, Purging
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment