I feel like taking a break from YouTube. I have so much other stuff going on in my life and I'm not gaining support as quickly as I had hoped.
I heard a guru say something the other day that struck really true with me. It was about color having to do with number of subscribers and what not...which I think is true (as with most areas of life) I noticed a girl that started making videos around the same time as me that makes the same type videos as I do has over 200 subscribers and I'm sitting at 50. Don't get me wrong, I'm not on YouTube to make money or become huge or anything but you know.... I don't believe in leaving people messages begging them to check out my page. So I dunno.
I just feel like it's taking soooo much time to put together decent videos. You have to plan out the outfits you want to show, change multiple times, make sure you've got good footage...it's just time consuming. I had so many plans for videos that I wanted to do but I just don't really feel up to it right now. Ugh.
I'm gonna try my best to keep my head up but we'll see.
Monday, March 29, 2010
YouTube.
Posted by Keisha Joy at 10:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment