BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, July 24, 2010

St Vincents---Uhoh!!

So I'm headed to St Vincent's thrift store to see if I can score some more decorations for the apartment.  I scored a couple of cute vases from the Salvation Army in my town yesterday and plan to copy a friend's kitchen.  I will link you to her blog.  She has pictures of her apartment up--she actually lives in a building across the complex from me-- but her set up is SO cute! And it feels so homey. 

I called a little bit ago and the lady told me they close at 3:30 today which is a bummer so I gotta hurry and get down there!  I had wanted to head home right after my finals yesterday (projected to be finished at noon, actually finished a little before 11) and run my errands here around 3pm...but then I started cleaning and couldn't quit...and then I had errands to run in Athens...so I didn't get home until around 6:30. 

Wish me luck and hope I find some cute things!

0 comments: