So Spring Quarter is about to begin. That means it's time for me to make some goals! I am going to make immediate goals, which are things I would like to accomplish this week, and quarter goals which are things I would like to maintain throughout the quarter.
Immediate goals:
-Organize AND finish decorating the apartment. It seems like it has taken me forever to organize and decorate my apartment but I'm a big "school work comes first" person. In past quarters I have been less busy as far as school and have been able to afford a little down time but this previous quarter I feel like I had nothing but projects on top of papers on top of more projects. I want to finish this task before the quarter starts not only so that I can start the quarter with a clean apartment but in case this coming quarter is just as busy.
-Par down! I want to get rid of A LOT of things. I had my acrylics put back on so I don't need all of my funky nail polishes (I don't paint my toenails blue or green lol) so I want to get rid of a lot of these...but still keep some in case somebody wants to play. I have a lot of belts that I always say I will wear one day...but I have never. I think I am going to do what I did a little while back and get rid of everything that has not been worn in a certain amount of time. I'm actually doing well- right now I'm going through shoes at my parent's house. I opened a box of shoes, realized I have had them for probably three years now and have never worn them so they went into the Goodwill box without my even second guessing myself. I am going to do this for my hair products too since I feel I have figured out what works well for me. My makeup needs a makeover as well....
Quarter Goals:
-Bring Grades up + Study A LOT more. This is something that I absolutely must do. I have been slipping these past two quarters and I don't know why. I plan to devote 21 hours a week to school work which factors into three hours a day. I also plan to attend tutoring and study sessions for this math which I swear is the devil.
-Cook Less. Seems odd right? I love to cook and sometimes I cook up to five times a week. But I feel like cooking will cut into my studying time. Cooking for me usually entails going to the grocery store, coming home and preparing ingredients, cooking time, cleaning up time, and eating time. I think if I stick to already prepared meals or like quick, throw together meals I can save at least two hours.
-Get in Shape. I WILL get back into shape and shed this 20 pounds I have gained. My goal is one hour a day of activity paired with at least one class a week at Ping. I want to try Zumba even though I am so uncoordinated now.
-Be More Involved. I fell off with my organization involvement due to my school work but this quarter I want to be more involved with Thread.
Monday, March 21, 2011
Goals- Spring 2011
Posted by Keisha Joy at 3:40 PM
Labels: cooking, goals, organization, shape up, spring quarter, work out
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment