BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Future Looks Bright

I couldn't come up with a better title....but if today is any indication of how the rest of the year and the rest of my time at OU will go, I feel confident.

I had a very relaxing day at my apartment.  Then I went to a meeting for the Go Green weekend that is coming up.  It is a lot of getting the freshmen to feel comfortable type of things.  I signed up so that I could meet some upperclassmen and try to develop a little bit of a name around here but I'm so surprised at how welcomed I felt! The president of the organization that I plan to join this year, Black Student Union, is one of the sweetest girls I've met on campus so far. I've been feeling pretty out of place because the majority of the students are 20-21 and I'm 24 but she totally made me forget the age difference.

Tomorrow I move the freshmen in from 9a.m. to 12p.m. and then I go to schedule classes which I hope goes okay.

Here's to a good year!

0 comments: